[EP-tech] Re: Book editor name not displaying

Hello Emily,

This is probably because your browse views are configured to include
both authors and editors, but the citation doesn't include the editor.
We can add the editor to citations where it exists.

Andrew

On 09/10/13 10:16, Emily Bennett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On our copy of ePrints, if an academic has edited a book (which was
> written by someone else), this book appears in their publication list.
>
> e.g. Susanne Marten-Finnis's ePrints page is here:
> http://eprints.port.ac.uk/view/local_creators/456.html If you look at
> the 'Book Section' section, you'll see Monica Riera is listed with no
> mention of Susanne who edited the book.
>
> This is just one example and I've noticed it in several places.
>
> Does anyone know if there's a way of either removing items like this,
> or at least adding the editor's name into the item so it doesn't look
> so random?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Emily

> Dr Emily Bennett
> Research Outputs Manager
> University Library and Research and Innovation Services
> University of Portsmouth
> Tel. 02392 843220
> or
> Tel. 02392 846191

Andrew D Bell
EPrints Services
School of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton
SO17 1BJ

+44 (0)23 8059 8814