[EP-tech] Book editor name not displaying

Hi,

On our copy of ePrints, if an academic has edited a book (which was written
by someone else), this book appears in their publication list.

e.g. Susanne Marten-Finnis's ePrints page is here:
http://eprints.port.ac.uk/view/local_creators/456.html  If you look at the
'Book Section' section, you'll see Monica Riera is listed with no mention
of Susanne who edited the book.

This is just one example and I've noticed it in several places.

Does anyone know if there's a way of either removing items like this, or at
least adding the editor's name into the item so it doesn't look so random?

Thanks,

Emily

Dr Emily Bennett
Research Outputs Manager
University Library and Research and Innovation Services
University of Portsmouth
Tel. 02392 843220
or
Tel. 02392 846191