[EP-tech] Re: MePrints Patch

It's probably a good idea to roll back the changes you've made so far as
to avoid any clashes between the two versions. I think the bazaar version
is "more" maintained than the other one.

To install the bazaar package
simply log in to your repository with an admin account, follow the links
Admin > System Tools > EPrints Bazaar. Find MePrints in the list of
available packages and click Install. I'd recommend reloading the web
server once it's installed.

Seb.

On Tue, 8 Oct 2013 15:17:45 +0800,
Shaharom Nizam Mohamed  wrote:  Hello,
 Yes, I'm installing the eprints
through the eprints website. can you explain more on how to install the
bazaar package for MePrints? is it possible for me do it since that I'm
already trying to installed the MePrints 1.3 in my repo (until
patch-stage).
 I am newbie to this and sorry for that.

 On Tue, Oct 8,