[EP-tech] Re: eprints-3.3.12.tar.gz ./configure fault (incl. rest)

(sorry for cutted email)

hi seb.

thanks for fixing.
configure is running now, but i can't get eprints running on a opensuse maschine.

as host i'm using opensuse12.4 x64

i use the lateste eprints-3.3.12.tar.gz

as root: ./configure --with-user=eprints --with-group=eprints >>> ok
??? but why are debian rules create (i.e. config.status: creating debian/rules ….) ???

make install	to /opt/eprints3

sed -i 's/&nbsp;/ /g' /opt/eprints3/lib/lang/en/phrases/system.xml

as user eprints: ./epadmin create archiv
- some Unrecognised file in website: /opt/eprints3/archives/eptest1/html/en/information.html - enhencement: importing LOC: there is a long, long time where nothing happens on the konsole.. >> enhencement: like in previous versions show what eprints is doing!

add include in httpd.conf

restart apache2
- Syntax error on line 9 of /opt/eprints3/cfg/apache.conf
- Invalid command 'PerlSwitches -I/opt/eprints3/perl_lib'
- Failed to start apache.
???

the problem with the apache appears also with version 3.2.4 and 3.3.11

i'm running an 3.3.12 instance now on an redhat server.
there i get some other trouble.

should i add this tasks as separated emails in the mailinglist?

thanks
stof