Library IT Manager
Library Services
UWE Bristol
jon.hallett at uwe.ac.uk

Message: 7
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:01:50 +0000
From: Malcolm Bodger <M.Bodger at westminster.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: REF2014 Plugin
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>

Hi Seb,

Many thanks, I see what you mean. I was getting a continuous stream of text, not XML. I've now switched my browser from Safari to Firefox and I get a page of  XML.

Does the REF2014 actually create an export file, or do I have to create one from the page of XML?

Also, do I need to add the   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>  at the beginning?

Thanks.

Regards,

Malcolm.