[EP-tech] value of eprint_id while importing records via XML

hi ,
 we've been trying to import huge amount of records into our eprints repository .
We exported the format of the XML which we need to import .Now i am not sure
what will be the values for  eprint_id, document_id,user_id,rev_number tags inside my XML coz these records will be imported and deposited into the repository.So how can i determine the values of these fields.

regards
Aditya