[EP-tech] Re: Funding and project information in EPrints

Il 22/07/2013 14:55, christian.gutknecht@ub.unibe.ch ha scritto:
Dear Eprints Community

In our repository we would like to enable funding and project information (from our national funder, the EC to get compliant with OpenAIRE and other funding organisations). I’m aware of the CRIS Plugin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXOhkTUObRU) which allows you to enter project and organization information as free text and autocompletion. And there is the OpenAIRE Plugin, which allow you to do something similar, just for EC projects.

well, the openaire plugin don't do autocompletition and seems to manage just only FP7 projects, while also others have grant numbers, for example CIP projects.

You projects seems a killer app, so I think it is good for Eprints :-)