From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of ram sharma
Sent: Monday, 22 July 2013 5:58 AM
To: eprints-tech
Subject: [EP-tech] Full text along with metadata import in XML [URGENT]

hello eprints,
   We are new to eprints....So we r  trying batch uploading to the repository . I used XML import for that...

    prepared an xml and then at the bin folder wrote

  ./import liprints archive --enable-web-imports XML abc.xml

it only imported the metadata but not the pdf file ........

Its very urgent , help is required.

RAMI