[EP-tech] Re: Containers

Hi,
I will try that and keep you informed. There is an other issue regarding
containers i.e; "containers" and "browse containers" are visible only to
the editors and admin. How can a user be able to view them. In the
z_containers.pl file the permission to view the container is defined for
the user. In usr/share/eprints3/archives/archiveid/cfg/cfg.d/z_containers.pl,
the roles are defined this way

*[$c->{roles}->{"edit-container"} = [qw{
        container/view
        container/edit
        container/create
        container/remove
        container/use
}];

$c->{roles}->{"use-container"} = [qw{
        container/use
        container/view
}];
push @{$c->{user_roles}->{user}}, "use-container";
push @{$c->{user_roles}->{editor}}, "edit-container";
push @{$c->{user_roles}->{admin}}, "edit-container"; ]*

The user is given access to view and use the container, but when i
login myself as a user,
i am not able to view the containers. Can you please help me.

Regards
M. Keerthana