From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Sebastien Francois
Sent: 30 May 2013 16:18
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] IRStats2 Beta

Hi all,

I have added IRStats2 to the eprints GitHub so you may now download and use/test it.

EPrints 3.3 users may use the bazaar package available from there:
https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/blob/master/epm/irstats2-0.0.2.epm
(note that it's not yet live on the Bazaar-store). Even so you can install the package easily this way, you still need to run a script to process the stats. That is not yet automated.

EPrints 3.2 users will have to copy files by hand, it's pretty straight-forward and the INSTALL file contains some instructions.

It's not quite the final/stable release yet but it has been thoroughly tested on a few "real" repositories and it's unlikely to break a repository anyway.

I hope you'll enjoy, please contribute (ideas / comments / bugs etc) directly to me or to GitHub.

Seb.

PS: yes, it can run in parallel to IRStats1.