[EP-tech] Re: Rezing name fields not working, bug?

I haven't touched the CSS file yet. With FireBug it says that its class is:

"ep_form_text ep_eprint_creators_name_given".

Even if it was the css overriding this property, then why am I supposed to modify it into the fields_property_defaults file? it doesn't make sense.

Apart from that, if I change some settings (i.e input_cols) into creators_id field then this change is taken, but with the name field by some reason is not taking it.