[EP-tech] Re: Rezing name fields not working, bug?

Is there any CSS styling that is affecting the rendered size of the inputs (should be fairly east to see using Firebug or similar)?

-----Original Message-----
From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Joel Rosental R.
Sent: 20 June 2013 09:08
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Rezing name fields not working, bug?

Hi,

I'm customizing a bit one of the stages screens (core to be precise),
and when trying to resize the name field by editing the file:

archives/myrepository/cfg/cfg.d/field_property_defaults.pl

setting it to something like this:

$c->{field_defaults}->{input_name_cols} = {
         honourific=>8,
         given=>15,
         family=>15,
         lineage=>8
};

and reloading my repository configuration, I don't see that changes are
being taken.

According to this page:
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Resizing_the_name_field   this should work in
EPrints 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2, I have 3.3.11 version, has anything changed
now or what?

Regards.

--

Joel Rosental R.