[EP-tech] EPrints with new Twitter APIs v1.1

Dear all,

I would like to share my finding on the new version of Twitter APIs. Twitter upgraded the APIs version from 1 to 1.1 on 10th June.

If someone is using the twitter Perl script like us from EPrints WiKi (http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Twitter), all you need to do is to update the end point in the Perl script from:

http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/update.json

http://api.twitter.com/1.1/statuses/update.json

And then of course reload the HTTP server afterwards. Your repository should start tweeting again.

Best Wishes,

Jia

Jia Tian

Systems Analyst, Infrastructure, Information Services

T   Internal: 62079

T   020 8417 2079

Kingston University London

Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE

www.kingston.ac.uk

Information in this email and any attachments are confi dential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed

to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email.

Security System.