[EP-tech] How are the databases defined?

I have a need to slightly redefined the database fields in an future EPrint build.... I need to change the various counters & indexes to be "BIGINT"s rather than "INT"s (I need more than 2 million eprintids, for example)

I can see a way to fudge setting the constant "INTEGER" to be a BigInt field... but I'm not sure I want to make *all* integer fields BigInts

How/Where are they defined?
(EP 3.2, if it makes a difference)

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.