[EP-tech] Re: Swordapp PHP Client

On 05/03/13 19:23, gill k.n. (kng1g10) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use the Swordapp version 2 PHP client to deposit
> resources to EPrints 3.3 externally. I have looked through the
> documentation and although the client allows me to deposit resources,
> the status in EPrints for the resource remains as "user workarea",
> whereas I would prefer for it be "under review".
>
> I've tried adding "<category
> scheme="http://eprints.org/ep2/data/2.0/eprint/eprint_status";
> term="archive"/>" , as stated in the service document, to the xml
> file associated with the package I am attempting to upload.
>
> I would really appreciate it if you could suggest how to solve this
> issue?

Further to John's answer (and caveat - I'm not that familar with EPrints
3.3 and SWORD 2.0... but SWORD 1.3 & EPrints 3.2 I'm good on)

load http://your.repo.address/sword-app/servicedocument and look at the
file that comes back. Near the bottom it should have:

<atom:category
scheme="http://eprints.org/ep2/data/2.0/eprint/eprint_status"; term="inbox"/>
<atom:category
scheme="http://eprints.org/ep2/data/2.0/eprint/eprint_status";
term="buffer"/>
<atom:category
scheme="http://eprints.org/ep2/data/2.0/eprint/eprint_status";
term="archive"/>
<atom:category
scheme="http://eprints.org/ep2/data/2.0/eprint/eprint_status";
term="deletion"/>

"inbox" is the users private space, "archive" is the public ("live")
space... you want "buffer"

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.