Casey Hilliard (rchilliard@mun.ca)
System Administrator,
QEII Library, Memorial University of Newfoundland

On 2013-05-28, at 9:48 AM, christian.gutknecht@ub.unibe.ch wrote:

Hi Clair

You should be able to do that with: Export as �EP3 XML with Files Embeded� and Import as "Eprints XML�

Christian

Von: Clair Waller <C.Waller@kent.ac.uk>
Antworten an: EPrints Tech List <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Datum: Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 13:58
An: EPrints Tech List <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Betreff: [EP-tech] Importing from E-prints IR to E-prints IR

Hi all,

We�ve had an inquiry regarding a new academic member of staff who wants to import their research from a previous institution�s E-prints in to our E-prints repository.

If you�ve had experience of doing this we�d be grateful for any tips on which method gives the best results (i.e  transfers the most metadata). Is exporting as Bibtex the best way?

Many thanks in advance
Clair

Clair Waller
KAR Admin Team