[EP-tech] Importing from E-prints IR to E-prints IR

Hi all,

We’ve had an inquiry regarding a new academic member of staff who wants to import their research from a previous institution’s E-prints in to our E-prints repository.

If you’ve had experience of doing this we’d be grateful for any tips on which method gives the best results (i.e  transfers the most metadata). Is exporting as Bibtex the best way?

Many thanks in advance

Clair

Clair Waller

KAR Admin Team