[EP-tech] Re: cURL commands failing

That earlier email was sent accidentally.  There was a bit more I wanted to
write.

We are using this command to add files to the eprint, which it does.  It
sends the file as an HTTP post attachment - I can see this in the headers -
but the result in EPrints is an empty or unreachable file.  You can try
this for yourselves.

Anyone got experience with adding files to a pre-existing eprint using cURL?

Thanks,

David.