[EP-tech] Re: Web of Science Web Services Premium for citation count plugin?

I believe Paolo has it correct but it might be worth contacting Thomson support http://ip-science.thomsonreuters.com/support/ to get a definitive answer for your institution. They have been quite responsive when I’ve done so.

At the moment there isn’t a LinksAMR plugin but it seems that it will be in demand given the removal of citation counts from Web Services Lite. I’m not sure when I’ll get to this since we have access to Premium but if anyone would like to contribute one I’m sure it would be appreciated.  Please let me know if you do plan to work on one.

Also, a reminder that the citation plugins development is now on GitHub https://github.com/QUTlib/citation-import, including current lists of issues.

Cheers

Mark

Mark Gregson | Applications and Development Team Leader
Library eServices | Queensland University of Technology
Level 3 | R Block | Kelvin Grove Campus | GPO Box 2434 | Brisbane 4001
Phone: +61 7 3138 3782 | Web:
http://eprints.qut.edu.au/
ABN: 83 791 724 622
CRICOS No: 00213J