[EP-tech] Re: Display of items under review

Add to your local configuration (archives/<id>/cfg/cfg.d/..., perhaps in a new .pl file) something on those lines:

$c->add_dataset_trigger( 'eprint', EPrints::Const::EP_TRIGGER_CREATED, sub {
        my( %args ) = @_;

        my $eprint = $args{dataobj};

        my $userid = $eprint->value( 'userid' );

        if( defined $userid && "$userid" eq "1234" )
        {
// automatically move to the Review if deposit is made by the SWORD user

            $eprint->move_to_buffer();
        }

} );

Note that the code above hasn't been tested... You should replace "1234" with the userid of your SWORD user & restart apache for the changes to be loaded.

Seb.