[EP-tech] Re: Display of items under review

If there's something spending apart in your SWORD deposit (for example perhaps you're using a generic 'sword' user or something...), then you can use the EP_TRIGGER_CREATED to over write the eprint_status and set it to 'buffer' (aka Review). Otherwise SWORD will default to the 'inbox', I think because items need to be validated before they can be deposited to the buffer/review.

As for the 404, you might be able to set-up some handlers in apache.

Seb.