From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Klein, Stephen
Sent: Saturday, 20 April 2013 12:41 AM
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk; paolo.tealdi@polito.it
Subject: [EP-tech] embargo or restrict disciplines

Is there a way to embargo dissertations? If so, how?
Optimally we would like to set an embargo by discipline.

If not can we restrict disciplines by IP space/proxy?

Thank  you.

Sincerely,
Stephen

Stephen Klein
http://libguides.gc.cuny.edu/profile/sklein
Digital Services Librarian
Room 2318
Mina Rees Library
CUNY Graduate Center
365 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10016-4309
sklein@gc.cuny.edu
212 817 7074
"The purpose of technology is not to confuse the brain, but to serve the body." -- William S. Burroughs Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail P