[EP-tech] Re: To make a field multiple afterwards

Am 18.04.2013 12:08, schrieb Sebastien Francois:
Hi Florian,

Recent versions of EPrints will do this for you as you run "epadmin
update" (added in May 2011).

The version we run is 3.3.10, hm. Is it necessary to do a reload before update? But then the system wouldn't have created the new tables at all.

The automatism perhaps isn't triggered on fields that consist of subfields. Maybe you might want to make sure there is an according test case? It seems so since the command created two tables: eprint_fieldname_subfield1 and eprint_fieldname_subfield2, can think of that scenario not being considered yet.

Anyway, will have to make my hands dirty by altering it manually.

Thanks,
FH.

Seb.