[EP-tech] To make a field multiple afterwards

Hi,

in order to turn a single-value field into a multiple field, I do so by adding multiple => 1 to the field definition in cfg.d/eprint_fields.pl, then I do `bin/epadmin update $repoid`. This command will create the additional tables. But how can I make EPrints transfer the data to the new place, facing the tables still empty after that command? I wouldn't enjoy much doing that manually, it's error-prone regarding the sub-fields.

Kind regards,
Florian Heß

--
UB Heidelberg (Altstadt)