[EP-tech] Re: URGENT - demoprints Internal Server Error

I  am by no means an expert on any of this but my first thought is directory permissions.

Sent from my iPhone

On 09/04/2013, at 10:06, Pauline  Simpson <psimpson07@aol.com> wrote:

Dear EPrints Support

We are doing a training course and trying to use EPrints demoprints.

It is possible to create an account and start a new item and select item type but clicking Next goes to an Internal Server Error.

As a matter of urgency, could someone please fix the problem.

Thanks so much for your help

Pauline