[EP-tech] EPrints for Journals

Sir,
We are working on setting up a repository for our institution. As a part of the project we want to make our institutional journal (Spectrum) available according to the volumes it is published in. Every year a new journal is published.
    So i would like to know how can we set the views such that the navigation would be in this way :

   Spectrum --> year --> acticles ( in that particular year)
Also, following the instructions in a few documentations tried to search for the views.xml file. But it is not available in /usr/share/eprints3/archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/lang/en/phrases/views.xml. So coould you please help us resolve this.

Regards,
Abhigna B