[EP-tech] Re: Uwinnipeg PPM Error

Hi,

There do seem to be problems with the Perl LibXML stack on Windows. The
current ActiveState releases don't have a functioning LibXML. (I
couldn't get the dependent libraries to compile.)

Is there a Windows-Perl expert who has the time to find an alternative
stack of software?

Between this and the broken RedHat libxml2 package, I have some real
operating-system induced head-aches!

--
All the best,
Tim.