[EP-tech] Re: customization

On 08/04/13 10:15, keerthana reddy wrote:
I understood that we need to place the code in the body section. But do
we need to change index.html also? When I change it to the index.html of
the desired theme it's getting restored with the previous index.html
when I run generate static..What can I do? Kindly help.

I think you're rapidly approaching the stage where you should consider hiring in someone to do the bulk of the work for you.

You really need someone who understands both Perl and xhtml/css web implementation (even if you come up with the design for them to create for you)

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.