[EP-tech] Re: Setting Storage Path for Local Storage

Mark,

Have a look at paths.pl in defaultcfg/cfg.d. Copy it to your archive's cfg.d and make any changes you want, or make the corresponding change in your own plugin.

Andrew

On 19/03/13 16:12, Mark Allsopp wrote:
Hi There,

Firstly apologies if this is a bit of a newbie question and the answer is in the documentation.
I have googled and searched the docs, but as yet can't find anything that helps me out with this.

I'm currently trying to create a storage plugin, that is essentially writes files to a defined local storage location.

What I can't find is where the document path is set in the local plugin (or elsewhere) and how I can set this in any overridden methods in the new plugin.
For example, rather the writing to ARCHIVE_ID/documents , I'd like to write to ARCHIVE_ID/foo.

My reason for wanting to change this for the plugin and not just symlink in place of documents is that I want to be able to create a second local storage location, on a different path, so that I can write certain file types to this different location.

Many Thanks

Mark

--

Mark Allsopp
Arkivum Limited

Office  : +44 1249 405060
web     : http://www.arkivum.com

Andrew D Bell
EPrints Services
School of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton
SO17 1BJ

+44 (0)23 8059 8814