[EP-tech] Re: How to disable password auto-complete in Login Form

Dear all,

Is there someone could help about my question? I did some searching myself and it seems the attribute “autocomplete” is from HTML 5 rather than HTML4. EPrints 3.3.10 seems still running at HTML4. Does that mean I couldn’t switch off the password auto-complete? Thank you so much!

Best Wishes,

Jia

Jia Tian

Systems Analyst, Infrastructure, Information Services

T   Internal: 62079

T   020 8417 2079

Kingston University London

Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE

www.kingston.ac.uk

Information in this email and any attachments are confi dential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed

to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email.