From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk on behalf of Jagannath M
Sent: Wed 13/03/2013 06:07
To: 'Thomas Lauke'
Cc: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Browse by Division

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for your response.

We have regenerated the views many times. The problem we are encountering is
for the existing items which are not displayed under divisions.

It is showing 247 items under divisions, but we are encountering "404 file
not found error" in article level (while accessing these 247 items).

We appreciate your guidance.

Thanks & Regards
Jagannath