[EP-tech] Updating twitter status with latest eprint

Hello, I am trying to to generate a twitter update each time a new item is deposited in the archive using this recipe?http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Twitter

After installing LWP::Authen::OAuth I registered a new Twitter application and added the auth keys in the new configuration file "twitter.pl"
( MYARCHIVE/cfg/cfg.d/twitter.pl) ?but tweeting doesn't work yet.

In the server logs I see that I am getting an authentication error:?{"request":"\/1\/statuses\/update.json","error":"Could not authenticate with OAuth."}?

Am I missing something? Is there something that I can post to clarify?
Thanks,
e.