[EP-tech] Tabs in Review section; Admin search

Hi,

seems that
# I've lost a tab in the Review section
# I get a wrong link on the Results page after a Admin search (Search items)
(I'm running EP 3.3.11)

Where can I configure the display logic of the review tabs?
Which change may have caused this behavior?

(1) Missing 'Details' tabs in the Review section:
(1.1) http://demoprints.eprints.org - Review section shows the followings tabs:
Preview / Details / Actions / History / Issues
(1.2) My repository - Review section shows the follings tabs only:
Preview / Actions / History / Issues ... I'm missing the 'Details' tab

(2) Different link on the results page:
(2.1.) http://demoprints.eprints.org - Admin(istration) - Editorial Tools - Search items
# Results list with a Title link (EPrint already in the Live Archive): e.g. http://demoprints.eprints.org/cgi/users/home?screen=EPrint::View&eprintid=45
--> this link leads to the Review section and shows the following tabs:
Details / Actions / History / Issues
# Results list with Title link (EPrint still Under Review): e.g. http://demoprints.eprints.org/cgi/users/home?screen=EPrint::View&eprintid=205
--> this link leads to the Review section and shows the following tabs:
Preview / Details / Actions / History / Issues
(2.2.) My repository - Admin(istration) - Editorial Tools - Search items
# Results list with a Title link (EPrint already in the Live Archive): myrepository.com/[eprintid]
--> when I change the link to myrepository.comcgi/users/home?screen=EPrint::View&eprintid=[eprintid] it leads me to the Review section and shows the following tabs:
Actions / History / Issues ... I'm missing the 'Details' tab
# Results list with a Title link (EPrint still Under Review): myrepository.com/[eprintid]
--> when I change the link to myrepository.comcgi/users/home?screen=EPrint::View&eprintid=[eprintid] it leads me to the Review section and shows the following tabs:
Preview / Actions / History / Issues ... I'm missing the 'Details' tab

Thanks for helping!

Best regards,
Marc.