[EP-tech] Re: Adding files to an eprint using cURL

Hi,

On the 3.3 branch on github I can POST a file and get it back. With curl
though, it doesn't follow the re-direct to the file location which is
secured.

i.e. how are you checking whether the document is empty? By requesting it
with Curl or looking what's on disk?

/Tim.

All the best,
Tim.