[EP-tech] Re: EPrints 3.3.10 problem - unable to edit metadata fields

Am 08.02.2013 13:52, schrieb Bruno Matos Saraiva:
> Hello all
>
> When I try to view dataset fields of "Eprints" to edit them, the system
> generates the following error message:
>

> EPrints System Error
>
> Attempt to get value from not existent field: metafield/objectid
>

> Even when I try to create/edit a field in a dataset that allows me to
> enter (I've tried them all), it displays the same error.
>
> Any suggestions to solve this?

Hi,

did you restart the webserver? The developers try hard to minimise the
need to do, but sometimes it is still required to have the changes taken
effect.

Regards
Florian

> Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Bruno Saraiva | Museu da Presid?ncia da Rep?blica

UB Heidelberg (Altstadt)
Pl?ck 107-109, 69117 HD
- Informationstechnik
- WWW-Redaktion