From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk on behalf of John Salter
Sent: Wed 2/27/2013 5:48 PM
To: 'eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk'
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: comma before authors name - eprints 3.3

On re-reading your email, this might not be *quite* the same thing you're describing.

We've got e.g.:
Family: [not defined]
Given: John Logie Baird
Currently renders as ", John Logie Baird".
Is it John Logie-Baird, or John-Logie Baird (if you see what I mean)?

It looks like the name field expects the family to be set whatever, and sticks a comma in if it's order is fg (family, given).