[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: SystemSettings.pm not generated by EPrints 3.3.12 tar.gz installer
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: SystemSettings.pm not generated by EPrints 3.3.12 tar.gz installer
- From: sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk (Sebastien Francois)
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 11:19:30 +0100
- In-reply-to: <CAPemeACCdJtfZdORpMrSC-3ymA-Hjrb+WtACz=1GbU-NwvsoJQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAPemeACCdJtfZdORpMrSC-3ymA-Hjrb+WtACz=1GbU-NwvsoJQ@mail.gmail.com>
SystemSettings is generated by the installer, it just that it's been
minimalistic since the first 3.3.
You'll now find your settings in lib/syscfg.d/ which can be locally
On 12/08/13 09:30, Dennis - UT wrote:
> I'm trying to upgrade from EPrints 3.2.9 to 3.3.12 using the tar.gz
> installer. The problem however is that it doesn't generate the
> SystemSettings.pm. I seems to just copy the CVS version instead:
> # This is only for the CVS version. It should be auto-generated by the
> The 3.3.11 installer does generate SystemSettings.pm but doesn't copy
> the settings from my old SystemSettings.pm file.
> Is this a bug?
> What's the workaround, simply copy my old 3.2.9 SystemSettings.pm file?
> University of Twente
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/