[EP-tech] registration & customization

Hi

We are building a repository for online magazines for our university using
EPrints. We are almost done with it and yet to register with
roar.eprints.org. We are unable to customize the look of repository as
expected.We are novices in coding. We are also ready with the reference
website and its code as it is a free template available on net. Will
eprints help us to customize the look and feel of our repository(like the
reference website) after registering? Is that free of cost. Please let us
know.

Thank you

Regards
K. Mahesh