[EP-tech] Tracking OAI-PMH harvests?

Hi

Is anyone tracking who is harvesting their OAI-PMH files?  We’ve got AWSTATS – but I can’t see any references to user-agents or IP Address of the two harvesters I know are harvesting us.

Would this be in the web server log files? Should it appear in AWSTATS?

Nose pointing appreciated.

Cheers, Alan.

Alan Cockerill
Library Technologies Coordinator

Library & Information Services
James Cook University
PO Box 6811 CAIRNS QLD 4870 AUSTRALIA
P:(07) 4042 1737 I:+61 7 4042 1737 F: (07) 4042 1026

E: Alan.Cockerill@jcu.edu.au

www.jcu.edu.au

Location: B1 Level 0

CRICOS Provider Code: 00117J (QLD)

Skype: alan.cockerill.jcu
Web:
http://www-public.jcu.edu.au/libcomp/library/contacts/staff/JCUPRD_017401

Blog: http://jculibrarytechnology.blogspot.com/

Tweet: http://twitter.com/cockerilla

Note: The contents of this email transmission, including any attachments, are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents and any attachments is expressly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please delete it and any attachments from your system immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone. James Cook University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.