[EP-tech] Exposing Funder and Project ID information in OAI-DC

  • To: "EPrints.org Technical List" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
  • Subject: [EP-tech] Exposing Funder and Project ID information in OAI-DC
  • From: David Kane <dkane@wit.ie>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:06:12 +0000

Hi Folks,

I am running EPrints 3.3.10, which has the RIS functionality in it, (supporting Project and Funding Entity).

I want to go ahead and modify my OAI-DC to show information about funding agency and project (ID).  I presume that I make the required changes to the OAI.pl and ArchiveOAIConfig files.

Has this been done already, for example as part of work on REF or on CERIF related projects?

Many thanks in advance,

David
--
David Kane, MLIS.