[EP-tech] upload document with many files

Hello,

how can I upload a publication that consists of many (>1000) small files in one directory.

I uploaded it as a zip-file, but when I try to extract it, I get

"Too many files at /usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Import/Archiv.pm line 115"

no matter if I choose to extract to a single document or to multiple documents.

Cheers

Roland Roth-Steiner
M.Sc. Wirtsch.-Inf., Dipl.-Bibl.
. Univ.- und Landesbibliothek