[EP-tech] Re: Very odd screen coming up on EPrints 3.3.10. Help!?

  • To: "EPrints.org Technical List" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
  • Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Very odd screen coming up on EPrints 3.3.10. Help!?
  • From: David Kane <dkane@wit.ie>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 13:10:42 +0000

Hi John,

Thanks.  I seemed to have two versions of auto.js in there.  I got rid of the one I didn't need and it's okay now.

Thanks,

David.

On 7 December 2012 16:59, John Salter <J.Salter@leeds.ac.uk> wrote:
You have a 'lightbox' defined twice.
The first one is hidden properly, the second one is what you are seeing.

If you use Firebug you'll be able to see it (probably just above the </body> tag).

If you've installed something like the Kultur extension that includes a lightbox, over 3.3.10 that also has a lightbox, this is the result.
Things get even more funky if you have two things thumbnailing your images - I got some *very* interesting (and *very* broken) results from that!

If that doesn't put you on the right path, let me know!
ohn