[EP-tech] Problem with subject search

Dear All,

when searching for a subject under the editing workflow, nothing happens, and I am redirected to a URL where the searchtext is missing. I am using 3.3.10. I found that this can be fixed by correcting this line (_ was missing):

EPrints::Plugin::InputForm::Component::Field::Subject:411

   foreach my $id ( $self->{prefix}."_q" )

However, the search now works only by pressing the Search button. Typing enter in the text box does nothing. Do you know how to fix that?

thanks,

--
András Micsik, MTA SZTAKI
http://dsd.sztaki.hu/micsik