[EP-tech] Bug in advanced search

Hi,
The html produced in the advanced search page is invalid, as it repeats id's.
On http://demoprints.eprints.org/cgi/search/advanced, the 'Item Type' checkboxes all have the same id ('type').

I think this is due to:
~/perl_lib/EPrints/MetaField/Set.pm, line 215 (in the 'if( $input_style eq "short" )' loop).
I think this line could safely be removed, but I'm not sure if anything else that uses a set/namedset would rely on the id for these inputs (autocomplete type stuff), and use the 'short' style?