From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] on behalf of Masomeh Adhami [masomeh.adham at gmail.com]
Sent: 04 September 2012 06:23
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] backup

Hi

 I would like to know how to take full backup from my eprints repository? I want to import this backup to another eprints repository.

regards

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.