[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: backup
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: backup
- From: M.Bodger at westminster.ac.uk (Malcolm Bodger)
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 07:47:35 +0000
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|85773d93f844e06d11519bc3660497d1o836Pg14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAMr_5xqPO3BQqJze=nN5QGiBG2oj5_CumdcrTj+MJSzjVjQ3cg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAMr_5xqPO3BQqJze=nN5QGiBG2oj5_CumdcrTj+MJSzjVjQ3cg@mail.gmail.com>, <EMEW3|85773d93f844e06d11519bc3660497d1o836Pg14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAMr_5xqPO3BQqJze=nN5QGiBG2oj5_CumdcrTj+MJSzjVjQ3cg@mail.gmail.com>
There's probably an epadmin command for it, but I do a nightly mysqldump to a .sql file and then a backup of the filesystems.
To sync my development box, I tar the documents folder and untar on the development machine and at the mysql prompt I run the .sql file.
If the subjects are different they will need to be exported and imported. I guess it's not the right way, but it works for me.
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] on behalf of Masomeh Adhami [masomeh.adham at gmail.com]
Sent: 04 September 2012 06:23
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] backup
I would like to know how to take full backup from my eprints repository? I want to import this backup to another eprints repository.
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...