[EP-tech] Re: How to link to another stage in workflow

Il 09/11/2012 15:21, Roland Roth-Steiner ha scritto:
Hello Yuri,

thanks for your reply, but I want to display a _link_ to a previous
stage (upload), not display the stage itself.

the "next" button is like a link, isn't it? For the link itself, just copy the url on the address bar of the browser, it works (and you can use it to access to stages which are excluded to the workflow). the problem is how to insert the link, I think you've to write a screen plugin or modify an existing one.

how can I link from one workflow-stage to another?

Thanks

you can use condition on stages:

<epc:if test="type = 'my_type'">
<stage ref="my_next_stage"/>
<epc:choose>

so you can include/exclude stages. When you click on "Next", the
workflow flow is recreated using this condition, so you can hide the
next three stages and go to the fourth.