[EP-tech] Re: Include Publication List on Other Sites

Hi Sheraaz

At the Unversity of Zurich we use the XML-Export from a saved search,
followed by a XSL transformation. The generated publication list in the
corporate design of the University can then be embedded via iframe into
the websites of the authors and institutes. At the moment there's a
project (http://www.oai.uzh.ch/en/at-the-uzh/projects/unicms) to give
authors more options to sort and structure the list, since the current
mode is really not useful for long publication lists like
http://www.ispm.uzh.ch/research/publications.html

Christian