[EP-tech] Re: [Urgent] transfer all data into new server

On 18/05/12 15:46, Tim Brody wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-05-18 at 17:30 +0800, Mohd Izwan Salim wrote:
>> Dear Tim,
>>
>> Which exactly wiki that i should follow? Is it
>> http://wiki.eprints.org/w/How_to_combine_or_migrate_servers
>
> That's really, really old. The wiki seems to contain 3 pages, all for
> eprints2 *sigh*
Just put a note at the top saying "Valid for EPrints 2"

> I'll start improving this page:
> http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Moving_a_repository
>
> "Watch this space"
Make sure you note its valid for EPrints 3.3
(as we know, backward compatibility is not always an option)

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.