[EP-tech] Re: Deployment on two different hosts (http, https)

.. sorry, I forgot to mention:

This is the 10_core.pl:

$c->{host} = 'repository.example.com';
$c->{port} = 80;
$c->{aliases} = [];
$c->{securehost} = 'myhost.example.local';
$c->{secureport} = 443;
$c->{securepath} = '/repository';
$c->{http_root} = '';
$c->{https_root} = '/repository';
$c->{https_cgi_root} = '/repository/cgi';

Thanks a lot for any help,
Moritz

On 08/13/2012 10:57 AM, Moritz Schepp wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to deploy eprints to (let's say) http://eprints.example.com
and https://myhost.example.local/repository

Generally, it seems to work but the views generated are strictly for the
HTTP configuration. When I open
https://myhost.example.local/repository

Some (!) images don't show and some links are pointing to the
eprints.example.com domain.

My VirtualHosts look like this:

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80>
    ServerName repository.example.com
    DocumentRoot /opt/eprints3/archives/repo1

    <Location />
      PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID repo1

      Options +ExecCGI
      Order allow,deny
      Allow from all
    </Location>

    PerlTransHandler +EPrints::Apache::Rewrite
</VirtualHost>

and:

<VirtualHost yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy:443>
    ServerName myhost.example.local

    DocumentRoot /var/www/myhost # This I need for something else.

    SSLEngine on
    SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/myhost.example.local.crt
    SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/myhost.example.local.key

    <Location /repository>
      PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID repo1
      PerlSetVar EPrints_Secure yes

      Options +ExecCGI
      Order allow,deny
      Allow from all
    </Location>

    PerlTransHandler +EPrints::Apache::Rewrite
</VirtualHost>

How can I make this work? Am I forgetting something?

Any help is much appreciated,
Moritz