[EP-tech] Deployment on two different hosts (http, https)

Hi,

I am trying to deploy eprints to (let's say) http://eprints.example.com and https://myhost.example.local/repository

Generally, it seems to work but the views generated are strictly for the HTTP configuration. When I open
https://myhost.example.local/repository

Some (!) images don't show and some links are pointing to the eprints.example.com domain.

My VirtualHosts look like this:

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80>
  ServerName repository.example.com
  DocumentRoot /opt/eprints3/archives/repo1

  <Location />
    PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID repo1

    Options +ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
  </Location>

  PerlTransHandler +EPrints::Apache::Rewrite
</VirtualHost>

and:

<VirtualHost yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy:443>
  ServerName myhost.example.local

  DocumentRoot /var/www/myhost # This I need for something else.

  SSLEngine on
  SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/myhost.example.local.crt
  SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/myhost.example.local.key

  <Location /repository>
    PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID repo1
    PerlSetVar EPrints_Secure yes

    Options +ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
  </Location>

  PerlTransHandler +EPrints::Apache::Rewrite
</VirtualHost>

How can I make this work? Am I forgetting something?

Any help is much appreciated,
Moritz